Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last of the puzzle pieces?

As mentioned in my last update I've been waiting to learn where in Kobe I'll be staying, and for my CoE to arrive. And now I've gotten confirmation of both!

Now, it seems that I won't actually be moving into my permanent residence until late May because the current tenants have decided to stay on a while longer, but I'm told I'll have comparable accommodations in the mean time. (I've also been able to check out at least one of my roommates already... thank you social networking websites.)

According to FedEx my CoE will arrive early Monday morning, which should allow me time to take it to the Japanese Consulate downtown and get it changed into a visa that same day

With those two items down, I'm felling fairly well prepared to head off to adventure yet again. The next 11 days should be fairly quiet, but of course I'll post if anything of interest happens. Until then:

Jaa Mata Ne.

No comments: