Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More and more pieces keep falling into place. I now know the address of my temporary housing in Kobe, and who (at least one of) my roommates will be. One thing does occur to me, however, and that is that I will probably not have an real internet connection in my first apartment. Still, this shouldn't be too much hassle as Japan has and abundance of internet cafes, free wi-fi, and "free" wifi to connect to. With all but a week left, I'm getting really excited.

Jaa Mata Ne.

1 comment:

Josiah said...

hey schim, glad to hear things are coming together for ya (knocks on wood). roomates? sounds interesting! i guess i missed my chance to see ya before ya leave. please stay connected if ya can with the internets. i'll be working on project rashoumon during the summer during my free time. i have the samurai and wife's character sheets almost finished. i'll post them up by the end of this week (maybe fri.). everything else is in development stages. we can talk more about the project later (please respond to e-mails, pleeease!).
i'll be interested in seeing pictures of Kobe when ya get the chance. i'm so glad ya got your 2nd chance for working in japan (i'm totally rooting for ya). goodluck!

~jozi