Friday, March 6, 2009

Just a quick update this week even though there's been some excitement to be had. Last Friday at work I took off my glasses at work to clean them and they snapped in half in my hands. Luckily I've watched enough MacGuyver to know that anything can be fixed with masking tape and paperclips. And though I re-enforced my franken-glasses with picture wire when I got home, I still went to the glasses store on Saturday and ordered a new pair.

Yesterday I received my visa renewal documents for next year which I turned into the immigration bureau today (fingers crossed for getting approved for a three year visa.) Also in employment news: today I received my contract for next year. Included with my contract is a primary schedule which suggests that I'll be keeping my Tuesday/Wednesday days off as well as teaching more kids classes.
Oh, my, who IS that handsome devil?

Jaa Mata Ne.

No comments: