Monday, June 9, 2008

It occurs to me that I should probably post a little something this morning before I leave. You see, I may not have internet access in the hotel I'm staying in in Hiroshima!

I head out in an hour or so to catch the Shinkansen going west. This will (probably) be the longest morning commute I will (ever) have to do. (Well, it is only 75 minutes, but 300 kilometers!) Anyways, I'll be in Hiroshima for a week subbing at the school down there. Because it's for work my company is picking up the tab for my train ticket and my hotel.

I did really want to get down there, and now I get to do it on the company nickel! I'll post pictues and stories as is possible or when I get back. Until then:

Jaa Mata Ne.

2 comments:

Josiah said...

I wish I could go with you! ; ^ ;

There's so much to learn, sooo much.

Dee said...

Sounds like as bad as your last time there was, this is going to be equally good. Enjoy your adventure!