Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Big Post

... is unfortunately still to come. I'm still having a blast. Training is a lot of fun and I'm constantly learning how bad of a teacher I was at my last job. That sounds awful, but when you think about it, it shows how much better my training this time through is. Anyways, I'm going to try to talk the guys downstairs into sharing their passworded wi-fi with me for a few weeks. Time's almost up and I don't wanna pay for that next hour. So until next time:
Jaa Mata Ne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to get the rundown on the first week and the first set of pictures! Aunt Marf and Uncle Chris are here in RO for the holiday weekend and the Zia Handyman is busy working on the house (along with his lovely assistant!). Keep posting and having a good time. LOVE. Mom