Monday, May 12, 2008

The way it goes

Well, it's been more of a challenge than I though it would be to find "free" wi-fi so I can post my big "first few days" post. All I can do is tease and say it should be good. I've already taken nearly 150 photos in the last 4 days.
Jet-lag wasn't too bad this time and I'm alread sleeping through the night (though I'm still early to bed, early to rise.)
The weather's been great, in that it has been cooler than I thought it was going to be. The last few days have seen a cool streak with temperatures in the mid to upper 60's each day. It rained all Staurday but has been sunny the rest of the time.
I've been all around Kobe and into Osaka twice now (this post coming from a net-cafe across the river from the famous billboard in Osaka (pictues to follow of course.))
Once again this keyboard is a pain in the arse and I'm paying by the hour for this computer so I'll keep it brief.
Jaa Mata Ne.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you made it over there! I can't wait to hear more about what's going on!

I'm hoping to get back over there probably next spring. I can't wait!

~Mae
(Chikaku from Argent Dawn)

Josiah said...

wow, coincidentally detroit is having the same tempterature, along with scatterred showers and such. two lands, same weather, wtf? lolz.

goodluck in finding wi-fi spots, those internet cafes sound expensive.

Harriet said...

Hey Michael, thanks to my hip o nline neighbors, I'm sending you this message. I enjoyed your blog, I'm glad to know your enjoying Japan. Have a Happy Birthday! Have a shot of Sake on us. Love your fabulous Aunt Harriet!